Summer Camp Program
Our summer camp program runs from the end of June until Labor Day. Summertime fun and enriching activities including two or three field trips each week: i.e., Point Defiance Zoo, Medieval Village, Alki Beach, N.W. Trek and a hike up Squak Mountain.
Our seasoned day camp staff makes sure your children are safe, while exploring the rich environment the Puget Sound provides.
Our summer camp offers:
- Two to three engaging field trips per week, i.e. museums, parks and beaches, Pioneer Farms, Henry Moses Aquatic Center, basketball and baseball games
- Nutritional lunches and snacks
- Make new friends, learn new games
- Transportation in seat belt-equipped school vans
- Camp projects enhance reading, math, science and art skills
- Specialized instruction in gymnastics, dance, and art
- Camp fills up quickly so register early!
- Ages 6 - 11
- Fun and educational
- Meals & snacks included
- Field trips
- Outdoor Activities(i.e. sports, group games, jump rope)
- Trips to parks & beaches!