Our summer camp program runs from the end of June until Labor Day. Summertime fun and enriching activities including two or three field trips each week: i.e., Point Defiance Zoo, Medieval Village, Alki Beach, N.W. Trek and a hike up Squak Mountain.
Our seasoned day camp staff makes sure your children are safe, while exploring the rich environment the Puget Sound provides.
Our summer camp offers:
- Two to three engaging field trips per week, i.e. Pioneer Farms, Henry Moses Aquatic Center, basketball and baseball games
- Nutritional lunches and snacks
- Make new friends, learn new games
- Two or three field trips each week to museums, parks and beaches
- Transportation in seat belt-equipped school vans
- Camp projects enhance reading, math, science and art skills
- Specialized instruction in gymnastics, dance, and art
- Camp fills up quickly so register early!
- Ages 6-11
- Fun and educational
- Meals & snacks included
- Field trips
- Outdoor Activities (i.e. sports, group games, jump rope)
- Trips to parks & beaches!
Have Further Questions?
Families experience deep comfort knowing they can rely on Newport Children's School as an important part of their child's life.
For more information please contact us today. We look forward to meeting you.